MoLD Development: Tasks
- Webmaster - We need someone to maintain these pages. This is
currently done by Pat Gunn.
- Tester - We need someone to write testcases for the objects
and use them to find bugs. This is currently done
by Pat Gunn.
- Game Balance Person - We need someone to tweak probabilities
of events and some other things in order to make sure that
there is some game balance (that is, that the game is fun, not
too easy or too hard). This is currently done by Nobody
- Descriptions - We need some people to write descriptions for
lots of objects. They should be creative and have good english
- Translation - If people want localized versions of MoLD, we
need both people to port to specific language and people to
make sure that the architecture doesn't make things too
difficult for this.
- General Coders - We need people who generally want to code
- Design People - Other people interested in making sure the
design and the architecture are clear and clean are always
- Frontend Coders - We need people who want to make different
frontends for their favorite GUI system (or OS). In an ideal
world, these *could* be completely seperate people from the
rest of the coders.